17 June 2009

Slightly Late

Well, some of you know that I did my sister's cake for her wedding... last October. :o) I am just now getting my hands on the pictures to post on my blog.

Cake decorating is something I have had an interest in for a while but haven't had the opportunity to do a lot with yet. When the opportunity came up to do this cake I took it because it was something fairly simple, seeing as how I don't really have any experience yet.

I am now looking into doing a lot more with it and becoming more of an expert. But I just wanted to share a couple pictures of the one wedding cake I have done so far.



6 comments:

Naomi said...

Good Job! I love that idea!

FireMedicMom said...

Amber- that cake is beautiful!!!! If I ever get married again someday, I want you to do my cake! :) It is clear you have natural talent!

Heather said...

BEAUTIFUL! And it makes me want to break my no sweets rule!!!

Anonymous said...

WAHOO!!! that's a really cute cake! how fun. I had no idea you could do that girl!

Jon and Shiloh said...

Gorgious cake! You have a knack!! Keep it up.

CherryTerry said...

Oh my gosh Amber, that is beautiful, for serious :)