04 June 2009

3 Posts in one day--Look at me go!

Yesterday was our 3-year anniversary. What a three years it has been. We have been through our share of trials... but I am happy to say that we have come out on top. And life is better than ever! I don't know where I would be without this man, the greatest blessing of my life, outside of the Gospel. He inspires me to be the person that he thinks I am (if that makes sense). I heard once in a movie this quote, "It is a wonderful thing for a person to look into your face when you've gotten old and still see what you think you look like." I greatly look forward to the rest of our lives together!

These are not the best pictures, just some I already had on my computer. (Most of our wedding pictures are hard copies, I have yet to scan them in.) Below are a few pictures of us. This first one has a story to go along with it. When Josh purposed he said he was just doing a dry run so that he wouldn't be nervous when the real thing happened. He had a ring pop to fake purpose with... the real ring was hidden in the bag.



Do you remember that feeling of walking out of the temple to your friends and family clapping and thinking, "I did it!" What a wonderful feeling, knowing that you worked hard to be worthy to be sealed for time and all eternity to the person of your choice. There are few better feelings in life.

Our first Christmas married.
3 years and almost two babies later... Wow! There is no other person I would rather spend eternity with!!

1 comment:

Jon and Shiloh said...

It's wonderful to read all those things you wrote!! You both married very wonderful people! Congrats on 3 years....I can't believe it's been that already! Wow!