04 June 2009

Potty Training

For those of you who don't know, I have been potty training Asher. He has been doing great! I got a lot of ideas from Carlee Tulett and from reading. Asher picked it up really well and I am so looking forward to not having two kids in diapers! Yay! But we still have our accidents. Below is a picture that Josh took (obviously male sense of humor... ok, I think it's a little funny) of Asher having pooped in his underwear. If you look closely it looks like he's got a turtle tail. :o)


This is him saying "Stop!", the new word he's picked up. Great!
I caught him singing a made up song about Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck while sitting on the pot and thought it was so cute, so I caught it on video. His facial expressions just crack me up. He looks so concerned when he sings.

4 comments:

Harrison and Christine said...

Asher is getting so big!! You just have the cutest little family :)

Anonymous said...

ha haha ha that really is so funny and cute!

CherryTerry said...

He is super cute! :D

Anonymous said...

love to play with his c--k