06 May 2008

Back to School


Well, I'm back in school.  I haven't taken any classes for a year now and for some reason it feels different to me.  I guess it's just being a mom or something...I feel old.  :o)  It's an interesting feeling.  I look around me and the majority of students I see are single and looking for that someone special.  And as grateful as I am to be past that part of life, it makes me feel like I don't fit in the college atmosphere anymore.  I guess that is just part of growing up though.  


But I have realized how much I missed being in a learning environment.  I am so excited to go to my classes and to do homework.  Ok, I'm a little nerdy.  And taking piano, voice instruction, and music 1010 doesn't give me bazillions of hours of homework, so maybe that's why I don't mind it.  The next half of the summer semester will be a little tougher with ethics and values and elementary astronomy.  Anyway, this is a boring post.  It's mostly just to say that I'm back to school!

4 comments:

FireMedicMom said...

Amber- I about peed my pants watching that video. :) I guess I'm in that kind of mood today.

Kathryn said...

I think that is awesome I have been thinking about going back to school. But we will see

Mark, Stef, and Grace said...

Hi Amber! Good for you for going back! I'm excited for you. It looks like you guys had a blast in California too, how fun!

Brandon and Lindsey B said...

Funny clip! Good luck with all of your classes. I am sure it's tough having a little one and going to school. You are amazing!

Lindsey