30 April 2008

California Trip

Josh, Asher, and I decided to join Heather, Jason, Jaron, and Tayson (hey, that rhymes!) on an adventure this last week. All 7 of us embarked on a vacation to California. It was fun...although I don't know what we were thinking taking one almost 3 year old, a 6 1/2 month old, and a 4 1/2 month old. But we had a blast spending three days in Disneyland and California Adventure, and one day each at Universal Studios, Sea World, and the San Diego Zoo.
We have a ton of pictures, but I tried to pick some of the highlights.

We were able to snap a ton of pictures with characters. Others inlcude: Pluto, Goofy, Eeyore, Spongebob, Curious George, Mickey, and Shrek and Fiona.

Cute Jaron cheesin' it on Pooh's honeypots.

We actually bought this hat for Asher and had his name embroidered on it. We didn't purchase the slippers, just borrowed them for a quick sec to snap a cute picture.

In front of statues of Snow White and the 7 dwarfs.

Josh and Asher tuggin' on the Sword in the Stone, while Asher keeps warm in mommy's sweater.

At the San Diego Zoo.

This was my first time at Sea World. We got to pet stingrays! And feed and pet dolphins too! I kept saying I felt like a kid in a candy store!

Asher and me waiting for the dolphin show to begin.

I just had to add this cute pic of the two babes dozing on the couch together.

And a picture of us almost being eaten alive by Jaws at Universal Studios. It is amazing that we made it out ok. :o)
All in all it was a ton of fun! Thanks Jason and Heather for letting us crowd in on your vacation!

5 comments:

Reba said...

How fun you guys tagged along to California... had I only known. What great pictures! You guys are way too cute. Love you.

Heather said...

Loved the pics! Pictures always make things look like they were so much easier than they really were, right? Then, we only remember the fun rather than the frustrations....eventually, anyway! We had such a blast with you guys! I'm sad we didn't stay longer at the SD Zoo, but I probably would have been really crabby all day if we had, too, so......catch 22, I guess! I hope school is going well for you!

Jon and Shiloh said...

How fun is that! Sounds like Asher was a trooper. Right now vacations for us are 60% work and 40% fun. he he he

Arian said...

So fun! Looks like you guys had an awesome trip. We keep thinking about making a Disneyland trip but I just don't know if I can handle it until my two boys are a bit older. You are very brave!

Kathryn said...

WOW it looks like so much fun I am super jealous i really want to go to Disneyland