14 January 2009

Happy Birthday Sweetie!

Yep! Today is Josh's 26th birthday! I just wanted to take a minute to say Happy Birthday! And to say how much I love him. Josh is the most patient, supportive, and humble husband. I would not be able to get through life without such a humble husband. He is wonderful! Heaven knows that I make him put up with a lot. And he bears it so well. I literally don't know where I would be if it weren't for his support and love. Heavenly Father sure knows what I need in a husband. And on a lighter note, I haven't found anyone that I can laugh harder with, and be my very strange cooky self with. (Well, some friends and family have seen a small part of that.) I just couldn't ask for more! And I am so grateful that he chose me!

And PS-He is the cutest dad!! Asher dang adores him!

2 comments:

Jon and Shiloh said...

Ahhhh, so sweet. And I agree with it all. You two really are wonderful for each other!

Mikey said...

I love this entry because yes Josh IS wonderful, but I am also grateful for you and that you are such a great girl. I love you Amber, remember to give yourself credit for what a terrific person you are too. You guys are a beautiful family. Love you all! Mikey