05 January 2009

Christmas

Ok, better late than never, right?  Here are some pictures from events over the Christmas break.  These aren't necessarily in the right order. 

We spent Christmas Eve with my side of the family.  Here is a picture of Asher enjoying my dad reading the book we read every Christmas Eve.  It is called "The Christmas Miracle of Johnathon Toomey."  I highly recommend it for those who have not read it.
We also spent Christmas Eve up at my Grandma's.  I just had to include this picture.  My grandma got my 17 year old cousin onesie pjs for Christmas.  It was hilarious!
Ignore me in this picture.  :o)  What I wanted to show is Asher.  When we were at my parents' house for Thanksgiving, Asher started playing with the broom after dinner, something he does frequently at our house.  So my grandma got him his own little broom and dust pan for Christmas.  He loves to help sweep!  It's adorable!  We also got him a little lawn mower that he likes to push around, like he's vacuuming.  He loves the vacuum!
These next pictures are of a day I spent up in Salt Lake with Brandi.  She wanted to go to dinner and to Temple Square to celebrate her b-day.  So, on the day of Josh's final in Salt Lake I went up early with him.  While he was testing, Brandi and I took the kids to see Santa and then over to the Zoo lights.  Those were cool!!  We then met up with Nate and Josh for dinner at Applebee's and then we all went over to Temple Square.  So, here's Asher all bundled up at Temple Square.  It was so cold!  And he didn't complain one bit.




This last picture is of Asher and Camri playing with this really cool maze for balls to go through in the Hansen Planetarium.  It's huge!  Brandi and I came upon it one day and spent a good 45 minutes... hehe, we're like little kids.  
Those aren't all the pictures from the break, but some fun ones.  We also spent Christmas day with Josh's side of the family.  Unfortunately, we video taped a lot and didn't take pictures.  I don't know why we can't ever seem to do both at the same time.  
Our next adventure will be getting me through this next semester, as I am planning to double my school load in order to finish my Associates degree quickly.  So, we'll see how often this is updated after this week.  :o)

2 comments:

Jon and Shiloh said...

It looks like your holiday season was full of fun. I laughed out loud when I saw your 17 yr old cousin in those onesie pj's. Oh my gosh!! That is so funny that he put them on. What a good sport!!

Nate, Brandi, and Camri said...

Amber, you are too funny! I cracked up when I saw you with that tube to your mouth. . Asher is totally the background on that picture, so it was hard to "ignore" you! You are funny!