11 November 2008

Asher is 1!!

I know it is a little after the fact, but I wanted to post some pictures of Asher's 1st birthday. Because Camille got married on his birthday (the 11th), we didn't celebrate it until the 24th. We had a lot of fun! Here are some pictures...

Instead of doing a big cake, I decided to do a cupcake tree. I was only going to feed Asher a cupcake but Josh didn't think that was big enough so I made a little cake for him.

Asher loved all of his new toys, clothes, and books! Again, thank you to everyone!

And finally the cake. I was so scared for this part because I try to keep Asher away from a lot of sweets. But he did really well. He enjoyed the cake and didn't go crazy when I took it away from him. He started out slow and then ended up eating almost half of the cake. It seemed so surreal to me to watch him eat his 1st birthday cake, when I have grown up watching videos of me and my siblings doing the same thing. So fun!
(excuse my weird singing face, not my most flattering moment.)


What a cutie! Happy Birthday Asher!!

2 comments:

FireMedicMom said...

Very cute cake and pics of his birthday!! I wish we could have come up for all the fun...but we still have his gift. :) I forgot to give it to you when you were here. :)

Anonymous said...

love to rub that cake all over his balls andcock then lick it and suck it off