16 April 2008

Time for an update!

Well, it is crazy to think that last week Asher was officially 6 months old. Life has never gone so fast! We also discovered last week that Asher has his first tooth. As Josh and I talked about it, we both realized that we were feeling the same way...that Asher had reached a big milestone and that we were both looking at him differently. He is growing up! It is so important to cherish each moment instead of rushing to get to the next thing, as Elder Ballard shared in his conference talk. Time goes so quickly. It is bittersweet!


Below are a couple pictures my sister took just after my grandma's memorial service. She gathered some flowers from the bouquet on my grandma's casket and was playing with Asher as we drove to the church for the family luncheon.




Asher has recently been falling asleep in funny positions. These are just two of the cute pictures we've captured.


I know every mom thinks they have the cutest child in the world...but I really do! :o)

6 comments:

Naomi said...

I also think Asher is a cutie! We both make cute babies! LOL! I can't believe he is already 6 months old and I can't believe that my little Tegan is 10 weeks old. My pregnancy did go by slow and yes everyone else's pregnancies go by fast. But we also have been out of the ward for 5 months now. Craziness how time flies!

Jon and Shiloh said...

Asher seriously is such a cutie! It was so fun to see you two the other day. I still can't get over Asher's smile. I love it, love it!

Mark, Stef, and Grace said...

Hey Amber! It's true, you do have a really really cute kid! We for sure need to hang out again, with Brandi too! Call me when you guys get back into town and we'll do something. Oh, and I need your address too, just email it to me when you get a chance. Thanks!

FireMedicMom said...

Asher is a very cute little boy!! So good and content with life. You are a good mom, Amber. And it's cute to see my little brother being a good daddy. :)

Arian said...

I don't know, Amber, I think my boys are the cutest in the whole world but I can see that Asher is some tough competition for them. :) He is such a little doll. I am so glad I got to see him when I was up there. Hope you guys can come and visit some day!

Kiersten said...

I love that picture with his little feet! That is so sweet.