16 August 2010

So cute!!

Last Friday Josh stayed home from work to help me prepare for our family to fly out to Missouri early Sat. morning. We are visiting Josh's mom and will be in the area for 10 days. Anyway....

Friday morning, after waking up, Asher crawled into bed with us. He got all cozy and was turned facing me, but with his eyes closed. He opened his eyes, and with his face close to mine, looked at me and said, "You're amazing" ... The moments that make it all worth it!

Then later that day he was sitting in the bathtub playing with the bubbles. He had been watching Monsters vs. Aliens earlier that day. I asked him to scoot over so I could wash his body. He said he couldn't because he was a giant robot. He was putting bubbles all over his arms and body. I said, "Well, come over here, robot, so I can wash your body!" He turned and looked at me and said, "Are you kidding? ... I'm a giant robot." I cracked up. I don't know where he picks up this stuff. "Are you kidding?" So funny to hear come out of a little not-even-three-year-old's mouth.

He keeps me laughing!

2 comments:

Jason and Bri said...

That is so cute! I can't wait tell my kids start talking a little more. I love those moments! Your little boy is so cute, we need to do a playdate so him and Bridger can play. Well have fun visiting your mother in law.

Mon Coeur De Vous said...

HAHA! That is so cute! I can totally see him saying it too! Your whole family just cracks me up!!!