12 August 2010

Party!

We celebrated Lena's party on Sat. the 7th. We tried to keep it small, with mostly family and a few of our closest friends. It was a fun day... well, the day leading up to the party was actually not so fun, but the party was! :o)

The party
Super adorable hat our friend, Kristin (and her daughter) made


For some reason Lena is terrified of this little stuffed piggie gift
I was testing her with it and my sister was able to catch these faces
Isn't that the cutest pouty face you've ever seen?




It took a while to get her going with the cake
But soon enough she got the hang of it
Asher was happy to help
After at least a half hour or so, this was about as messy as she got
My cute brother! He loves his niece




 I just can't believe my baby is 1! Now onto planning Asher's 3rd birthday! Wow!

1 comment:

Jason and Bri said...

Looks like a way good birthday for your baby girl. I love her faces she made, too cute!!