14 May 2010

Somebody Please Explain

The other day I was driving by a certain laundry place on Freedom Blvd. down here in South Provo. I remember this business being here when I lived in this area as a kid... So it seems to have been around for a while.

While stopped at the stop light, I glanced over at this business' sign and it read,
"Computer Acess Now Open
Life is Beautifal
Celebrate Every Day"

No, those are not typos. Is this some kind of joke that I don't understand? Or is the economy in such dire straits that spelling is no longer a prerequisite to passing business classes?

Honestly.

4 comments:

Kiersten said...

Ugh. I agree.

Ashley Arnold said...

Wow. Sad.

Nate, Brandi, and Camri said...

Oh oh!! I saw one the other day and thought of you! I probably wouldn't have even noticed if I hadn't read this post. . . ok, maybe I would've, it was pretty bad! But I went to a hose supply store and on the door there was a sign that read "We will be closed on Saturday and Monday for MEMERIAL Day!" ha! It made me laugh! I didn't have time to scrutinize the whole sign, it may have had more misspellings, but it was pretty funny!

eleanaiida said...

Free citizen eco drive titanium watch watch - iTaniumArts
Free citizen eco drive bet analysis titanium titanium 170 welder watch. Watch titanium legs details of the best quality raw titanium watches by using the following: titanium price per ounce Watch Profile, Size,