16 December 2009

For memories' sake

Look at that cute boy! It's hard to remember him that little! This is a post to remember a few funny things that Asher is saying right now:

-He calls M&Ms "eminees"
-He came up to me the other day and asked, "What are you doing, donk?" ??
-He loves the phrase, "We gotta be careful because it's dangerous" He actually says all of those words. I wish I could put how he says it because that's the cutest part.
-He was watching "Aladin" and toward the end he came up to me, hugged me, and said something about a prince. I soon realized that he had just seen the part where the Genie hugged Aladin and said, "You'll always be a prince to me." Asher got all embarrassed and ran off.
-When he's going #2 and it doesn't come out right away he yells, "Come out, poo poo!" Then when it's out and he gets off the toilet, he looks in and says, "Wotsa wotsa poo poo!" (trans: lots and lots of poo poo). Then when we flush it down he says, "Bye bye, poo poo!"
-He says "My" instead of "I". ex: "My hungry" "My wanna watch "Monsters Inc."
-Every night before bed he has to have a battle with me about who's the best.
-When he's in time out he gives himself the talk about stopping screaming and yelling and how it's not nice and that he should be obedient.
-He calls Lena "Weena"
-He pronounces "sandwhich" like "fannich".
-He is getting better at saying "toothbrush", but not too long ago he was pronouncing it "pootrush".

I know there are more but that's good for now. He's becoming quite the character. It's fun!

4 comments:

Kiersten said...

"Pootbrush!" That's adorable! Oh, and I totally understood the comment that you left on my blog the other day, don't worry! :)

Abigail Call Porter said...

It looks like you guys have had so much fun! Your kids are so cute and i love that cake!

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmm love my hard d--k in him

Anonymous said...

LOVE to put my tongue up his ass and lick it, then lick his balls and suck his d ick