21 November 2009

Tail?

I thought this was hilarious! I thought I'd share it with all of you to hopefully give you a little chuckle.

Precursor: Although Asher is potty trained, he still wears pull-ups while he is sleeping. (The drawbacks of potty training early; it takes longer for them to cut out the nighttime peeing.) And he has started saying "my" instead of "I." For example, instead of saying, "I'm jumping!" he says, "My jumping!" On to the story...

Yesterday Asher woke up from his nap and came in to me and said something about a tail. I said, "You have a tail?" and he answered "Yes!" and turned his bum toward me. I didn't know what he was talking about. He kept smiling and laughing saying that he had a tail. I asked him where his tail was and he kept turning his little bottom toward me. I also asked him if he had a dream about having a tail and didn't really get a response. So, a few minutes later I was taking off his pull-up to put his underwear on and I noticed a small piece of poop in his pull-up and some still stuck in his little crack.

I said "Oh, is this your tail?" and smilingly he answered, "Yes! My have a tail!" Haha!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha so dang cute!

Ashley Arnold said...

Ha ha ha ha ha!! Oh Amber, I just got the biggest laugh out of reading this post! My eyes are filled with tears that made me laugh so hard. Thank you!! I love little kid stories! :) Love your blog. Thank you for giving me your link!