24 November 2009

I miss my husband!

Josh would probably get after me for posting this picture. But I think it's funny! Josh has been working so much lately. I barely see him! He has been working at least 12 hour days, sometimes more. A couple weeks ago he worked almost 70 hours in one week!! There are days when he leaves at 5:30 am and doesn't get home till close to 8 pm. His work had to lay off a bunch of employees a few months ago and now work is picking back up. But they don't want to hire a lot of people back on prematurely, so the ones that are still there have been working a ton to get caught up. The overtime is a blessing, but sometimes I'd rather have him home. That's worth more than money. It's hard because I want him home to spend time with us! It's also hard not having a break from the kids aaalllllllll ddddaaaaayyyyy lllllooooonnnnnngggg!!!! Anyway, I just needed to vent a little.

1 comment:

Sarah And John said...

Haha I actually LOVE that pic of Josh. He looks like a stud there. hahahaha :D I know how you feel. Johnny is at work all day then has that drive and that takes an hr away from us. But at least we have help at the moment. When we move up ill come hang out with you!!!!