07 May 2009

A Little Boasting Time

I just checked my grades for this last semester. I know it's not good to boast... however, I am proud of myself! This last semester has been crazy and busy and hectic! I took 3 classes at UVU, Biology, Health, and Physical Science, and the sciences are not my forte. I also took a dental assisting class and will be finishing that up this weekend.

I began the semester knowing it was going to be difficult and just wanting to pass my classes to be able to finish up my Associates. Well... I passed... with 2 As and 1 A-. Can you believe that?!?! I am proud of myself! I just sat and stared at the grades when I first pulled them up.
Anyway... that's all. :o)

2 comments:

FireMedicMom said...

Great job!!

Jon and Shiloh said...

Wonderful work Amber! You should be proud of yourself!!