27 March 2008

BYU--here Josh comes!

Ok, it has been a while since I last posted. I just figured I'd give it a little time because I didn't have too many people that knew about my blog yet.


So, our biggest news is that Josh was accepted to BYU!!! He applied for Fall semester and we weren't expecting him to get in right away. But he did! We are very excited for him! He will get a much needed break from school during the summer, after receiving his Associates from UVSC. He is very excited, but has not yet decided exactly which major to pursue. We'll see how things go and continue to pray and ponder for what it is that will be the best for him as a career. So, that's the latest.

Oh, and Brandi, who my last post was dedicated to, will be flying in tomorrow night. Wow, so exciting! I am so grateful for her safe return.

4 comments:

Kiersten said...

Congratulations, you guys!

Heather said...

Oh my gosh?! Yay for Josh! :) Just kidding, I just thought I'd try to comment since you said no one wrote last time....just to encourage you to keep updating! :)

Nate + Carlee said...

Hey I'm so glad you're blogging now! Your little man is so cute. He looks like quite the mix of you two! Congrats on getting into BYU!

Brandon and Lindsey B said...

I stumbled across your blog from nate and carlee's. congratulations! i love your blog!

email us at brandonandlindsey@gmail.com so i can invite you to our blog!

Lindsey Bullock