14 January 2010

Happy Birthday

HaPpy BIrtHdaY to my LOVE!! Josh is 27 today! Wow!!


I remember being about 16 and thinking that it was going to be forever before I was married and having children. I will turn 25 next month, and at 16 that seemed so far away! I remember thinking I would have everything figured out and do I? Nope! But that is what this life is about, I think, figuring it all out.

Anyway, now my husband is pushing 30 and I'm not far behind. It's crazy to me! But I think these next few years are going to be great! Me, right beside my eternal companion, watching our children grow and learn, and accomplishing goals together. What could be better?

1 comment:

Ashley Arnold said...

So true...figuring life out is what it's all about. It sometimes really stinks, but in the end it's all worth it! :) Man, I love your blog Amber! Happy belated Birthday to Josh!