27 October 2009

Updates!

I am not the best blogger. I go in and out of liking it. We'll see how the future goes. I'm not making any promises. :o) Here are a few posts to show what we've been up to since Lena was born. I just realize that I didn't put them in chronological order. Oh well!

First, we had Lena blessed on Oct. 11, the same day Asher turned 2. We decided to have one big celebration for both events.

Not the best picture, but it adequately shows how big Lena is getting. Born at 7 lbs. 4 oz. and 19 1/2 in., she was average size. By her two month check-up she was 11 lbs. 7 oz. and 24 in. long. She grew 4 1/2 inches in 2 months!! Her cheeks are the best!
My beautiful mother with my beautiful daughter. I love this picture!
Asher's birthday cake! Monkeys on the bed! And some fell off. :o)


Asher wasn't quite sure what was going on when we all broke out into "Happy Birthday!"
But he soon picked up on what was going on! :o)

It was a wonderful day!!

7 comments:

FireMedicMom said...

You've got some great talent with cakes!! Beautiful pictures of the kids! Can't wait till we get to meet Lena!

Naomi said...

Love the cake! I wish I could be that creative!

Anonymous said...

fun fun fun! Your cakes are amazing. seriously. and your babies are so adorable!

Jake and Ashley said...

Amber I love the cakes you made! They are so cute! I hope all is well for you...I miss my soccer friend :)
We haven't been the last few games though it has been way too cold!!

Kiersten said...

Amber--you are so talented! I'm amazed. And you have adorable babies! We miss you guys!

Jon and Shiloh said...

Oh my goodness I LOVE THAT CAKE!!! SOOOOO CUTE!! I can't believe you're daughter grew that much so fast. They are both so cute!!

Arian said...

Ok, those cheeks are just so munchable! Love them!! And that cake is beautiful. You are so darn talented!!