07 April 2009

Hectic

For those of you who don't know, I am currently in classes to become a Dental Assistant. I am also trying to finish up my Associates degree before our little girl comes, and taking three classes at UVU; Biology, Physical Science, and Health.
It's been a little crazy!

I wanted to get the Dental Assisting finished by the time the baby came and didn't want to be in classes close to my due date so I decided to start the program while still taking my other classes. It probably wouldn't be as crazy if I didn't have an 18-month old, who has recently decided to show some real independence by the way :oI, and if I wasn't pregnant. It's been killer!!
Yay for trying to have more ambition! :o)

Anyway, this post is to say that I haven't been posting very often because I am constantly working on homework. Asher is to the point where he cries when I get on the computer because I don't pay attention to him very well. So I have taken to waking up around 4-4:30 in the morning to get homework done before he wakes up and then working on homework while he's taking a nap. All my finals, including the one for Dental Assisting, are April 27-May 2, so I am looking forward to this month being over.
I'll be a better poster then. Don't give up on me! :o)

4 comments:

Harrison and Christine said...

Wow, I can't imagine how busy you are! good for you for working so hard though, it would be hard for me to find that much motivation :) Hopefully the rest of this month goes by quickly for you!!

Anonymous said...

what the heck. how did I miss the fact that you are doing dental assisting?!! i'm confused. anyway, I'd love to help out in anyway I can. I know you wont tell me what you need, so i'm going to have to get creative! haha

CherryTerry said...

Good luck with everything. That's crazy Amber. Crazy and amazing.

Jake and Ashley said...

Yeah I am so glad I get to see your blog! It sounds like things are pretty busy! We missed you on Saturday for Sarah's shower, but I understand with all your school stuff! Good luck with all of that. Hope to see you, Josh and Asher soon!